Monday, January 12, 2009

1st Snow

We had our first big snow over the weekend. Funny how as a kid I loved the snow. Not so much any more. Quinn loves the snow and loves riding his 4 wheeler in it. This was Eva's first snow and I don't think she was too thrilled. I know, she has blue on, but I wasn't about to buy another snow outfit just so it could be pink. At least she has her pink hat on.
Just a sidenote: is there an easier way to post pics and get them lined up on here. it took me too long to arrange 3 pictures. any advice?














Our snowman/blob has a celery nose and dead hydrenga flower eyes.













2 comments:

  1. #1 baby girl does not look happy!
    #2 nice snowman lol!
    #3 is Chris shoveling your whole driveway? that sucks.
    you need to get quinn a plow for his 4-wheeler :)

    ReplyDelete