Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Little Caesars Pizza

I can still hear the commercial with the Little Caesar guys saying, "pizza pizza." Our town finally got a Little Caesars Pizza shop. I'm excited because I love theirpizza. You can't beat their fresh and ready $5 pizza. Hmmm, maybe for Eva's birthday party, we'll have pizza.
More snow is falling. Yuck.
Our friends had their baby girl yesterday. I get to go see her today. I made a quilt for the new baby and then a matching quilt for the big sister's dolls. I can't wait to give it to her. If you are the praying type, please say a prayer for this family. The big sister was just diagnosed with a rare muscle cancer in her arm. She's 2.5 years old. The good news is that after multiple tests, the cancer is only in her arm in the one spot. She has already started chemo and hopefully at week 12 they will be able to remove the tumor.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt!

    Praying for the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was just thinking about little ceasar's the other day. I always liked their pizza.

    Your quilt turned out nice. Is that the one you were wanting the pink/browns for?
    That's so cute that you made a quilt for the dolls. Kelly and I haven't started our quilting lessons. hmmm, I'm wondering if we ever will haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you.
    no, this is the one i bought the material on sister shopping day. instead of pink and brown i went with a red and white themed quilt. i still want to do a pink and brown, so next time i'm down, i want to go get some. hopefully she still has some.

    ReplyDelete